Laser welding is the use of high-energy laser pulses to local heating in small area of material, the energy of laser
radiation by diffusion, heat transfer to the material within the material melt after the formation of a particular pool in
order to achieve the purpose of welding.
● High welding speed, low cost, the welding effect is good
● Simple operation, easy to use
● Small heat affected zone , the workpiece surface is not easy to deformation
● Adjustable welding spot,good welding quality
● Blowing argon gas protection system
● Beautiful welding surface
● Various metals such as titanium, nickel, zinc, copper, aluminum, chrome, niobium, gold and silver and their alloys.
● Be widely used in Battery, solar energy, mobile phone communication, glasses industry, mold, electronic appliances, instruments and meters, gold and silver jewelry, medical devices, aviation Aerospace and automotive industries.
|Max laser power||200w||300w||400w||500w|
|Max Laser pulse energy||40J||60J||90J||90J|
|Pulse width range||0.1ms-20ms||0.1ms-20ms||0.1ms-20ms||0.1ms-20ms|
|Power supply||AC 380V±10%|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Positioning||Red light||Red light or CCD|
|Worktable conttrol system||Controller or PC|
Sample of general laser welder